So 2017/2018 has been a really busy period for Tipp Comhairle, with the change from the old council to the new council and all the work that we are currently doing.
So here’s a small list of things we did and are currently doing:
- We launched our Let’s Go Mental 2017 in Thurles
- We’re working with the Clonmel & Carrick-on-Suir Subgroup to finish our top-secret LGBT+ project
- We’re in the process of updating our social media and our website so that we can communicate better with Tipperary young people and have a better feedback system
- Planning and organising our Annual General Meeting in October 2018
- Working with Tipperary County Council to input young peoples views on everyday issues
- Attending regular local and national meetings from various organisations to spread our name far and wide, as well as making Tipperary young peoples voices heard!
This, of course, is only a small list of things that we’re doing, and a lot of our projects will be launched in the coming year, which we are very excited about.
Keep up with our social media i.e Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to see our work!
– Tipperary Comhairle na nÓg Members